Shubham Kumar - Developer

:wave: Name: Shubham Kumar

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: He/Him

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: I am currently on a break so I am trying to balance my time between reading books I am interested in - currently reading Essentials of Compilation, learning Lean - so I can be better at writing proofs, trying to read awodey’s category theory.
And at same time attempting to have employable skills - currently that would be making my portfolio better and learning deep learning fundamentals.
I do want to take out time to read more research papers and have a personal life but up until now most of my attempts haven’t gone well. Hopefully the future wouldn’t be the same :crossed_fingers:

:earth_africa: Where are you located: Currently in my hometown Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: Apart from my interest in computer related nerdy stuff I am learning blender, editing and writing (short stories and creative writing in general). I am bad at expressing my ideas precisely. Trying to be a better writer might help me with expressing ideas briefly and clearly

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: “The Catcher in the Rye” is one my favourite fiction book, “How not to be wrong” is one of my favourite non-fiction book. I would recommend both.

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I think I don’t know much about learning and teaching computer science and I have always wanted to teach. But I am really bad at it, I want to improve and find tools that would make me better at teaching computer science. TL;DR attempting to learn about teaching

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.):

1. Github : github.com/shubhamkumar13
  2. Mastadon : shoebum@hachyderm.io
  3. Linkedin : linkedin.com/in/shubham-kumar
2 Likes