Partha = Engineer + Educator + PhD Candidate

:wave: Name: Parthasarathy (call me: Partha)

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: he/him

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: Currently, I am an accessibility engineer at Salesforce Pvt Ltd, educator at BITS Pilani WILP Division (weekends) and budding researcher (PhD Candidate at BITS Goa). With proper planning, I am able to balance them :slightly_smiling_face:

:earth_africa: Where are you located: Bengaluru :heart: but I often visit Goa for my PhD work.

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: I am very punctual :face_with_peeking_eye:

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: “Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life” by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia.

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I am pursuing a PhD in computing education research (CEdR) and want to upskill myself in the same. CEdR community is very small in India (which also frustrates me at times because I have very few connections who understand what I do / to provide me feedback or just bounce ideas off). I would love to network and stay in touch with this group who can possibly act as torchbearers in the country for CEdR. I am looking forward to exploring Gandhinagar as its my first time there.

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): https://parthasarathypd.com/ and X

6 Likes

Hi Partha, thanks for chiming in here - was very good to meet you in December and looking forward to seeing you again next month!

I didn’t realize that it would be your first time at GN, I hope you turn into a regular visitor :slight_smile: Also looking forward to learning more about your work over the course of CRiCKET…

1 Like

Hey Partha, looking forward to meeting you again at Gandhinagar! Let’s also use the time to further our common goal of strengthening CSEd Research community in India.

3 Likes

Hey MJ!! Nice to see you here. Lets catchup soon at CRiCKET.

For sure, I have heard that the creative learning center is :heart: :ok_hand: I will turn into a regular visitor :grinning:

2 Likes