Nishant from BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus

:raising_hand_man: Name: Nishant Pandya

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: he/him

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: Thinking about what I am going to cover in next class (during the semester) or what I am going to teach in next semester (during semester break) + spend time on learning something new.

:earth_asia: Where are you located: basically from Gujarat + spent a few years in France and now in Dubai, UAE.

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: Never did a search of my name on Google!

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: Reco - atomic habits

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I would like to explore CER and see if/how it can be useful in chemical engineering.

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): not very much active on social media, here is the institute’s webpage - Nishant BITS webpage

3 Likes

Good to have a person from outside computing. Thanks for your bravery (-:, and I hope we make your time worthwhile. Do feel free to talk to me during breaks and let me know.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement :smile: !
Do suggest any readings or videos I may go through to make our interactions more fruitful.

1 Like

No, just bring yourself! The event should be self-contained.

1 Like