Neha from IIT Gandhinagar

:wave: Name: Neha Garg

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: She/ her

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: I spend most of my time doing Math and working in the lab called Center for Creative Learning at IIT Gandhinagar, doing crochet and clicking pictures of flowers and sunsets while strolling around. And did I mention dogs? Some time goes in their company too. :smiley:

:earth_africa: Where are you located: Currently IIT Gandhinagar. My native place is Mandi Gobindgarh, not the one from Himachal but a small town in Punjab ( and apparently the steel town of India :smiley: ).

:nerd_face: Whatโ€™s something Google wonโ€™t tell us about you: Before starting my professional journey as a teacher, I worked in a Graphic Design start up for 6 months where I learnt some things about the psychology behind brands and their branding.

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: Sapiens, mainly due to the reason that it has helped me make some informed decisions about my lifestyle.

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I am new to this field and would like to understand how I can use this further to solve problems as well as meet with people who are working in the same field.

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): Medium, LinkedIn

5 Likes

Welcome Neha! So good to have you on board. Youโ€™ll probably enjoy the topological crochet sessions run by MoMath, if you havenโ€™t tried them already :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, will definitely check this out. :slight_smile:

1 Like