Neel from IIT Gandhinagar

:wave: Name: Neeldhara, also go by Neel

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: she/her

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: split between IIT Gandhinagar and Twitter :face_with_peeking_eye:

:earth_africa: Where are you located: I grew up in Bangalore, and spent a few years in Chennai before settling down in Gandhinagar (Gujarat).

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: that I am somewhat good at remembering song lyrics, the weirder they are easier I find it to remember them: this ability combined with my lack of know-how on double-meanings has led to awkward auto-complete situations :eyes:

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: The last one that I gifted was Magical Mathematics, which has been a source of much joy for me in recent months :magic_wand:

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I expect the experience will help me discover education researchers I can seek out for guidance in my limited practice of computing education :slight_smile:

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): @neeldhara on X, and here on the web.

6 Likes