Hrishikesh Barman (absolute rascal) from Guwahati

:wave: Name: Hrishikesh Barman

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: He/Him

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: Mostly I am infront of my screen fiddling with my personal projects/experiments (around data, systems, social) and taking notes. I like to work on multiple things, so I am trying to make everything fit nicely on my schedule. Which I’ve to admit, am only half successful with till now.

Other times, I go for long walks and spend time with my dog.

:earth_africa: Where are you located: Currently I am staying at my hometown (Guwahati, Assam). When I was working full-time(about two years back), I was in Bangalore. I like to think I haven’t found the perfect place for myself yet.

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: It’s not surprising but sleeping for a few hours just about cures me of anything. Or at-least, I get enough strength to fight whatever is bothering me.

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: I haven’t read a book in a while, but I guess I really want to read this book called “The Body Keeps the Score”, I guess that’s what I’d gift someone as-well If I have to pick. Otherwise, I really like picture books :slight_smile:

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I was looking for a portal(like as in a magical portal) for getting to know more about education and computation in general and CRiCKET happened to be there just in time.

I believe, sometimes meeting people and learning directly from them can save you the learning curve by years. With something like computing education which I have a very vague idea of, CRiCKET probably would be one of the best places to be to learn/experiment more in the domain.

Looking forward to meeting an amazing bunch and learning something from each and everyone involved.

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): (Homepage: https://geekodour.org/, Details page: Hire | titles do not matter)

3 Likes