Bhavesh from Ashoka University

:wave: Name: Bhavesh

:speech_balloon: Pronouns: he/him

:hourglass_flowing_sand: How do you spend your time: I read in my free time. Regular meditation is very important- it keeps me sane.

:earth_africa: Where are you located: Ashoka University, Sonipat. It is towards the north of Delhi, NCR. It takes around 30 minutes from Jahangirpuri metro station in Delhi to reach our campus.

:nerd_face: What’s something Google won’t tell us about you: I am looking for a theory of everything. Something from which everything else can be explained. I am told this may not be the case for our world, but I am exploring.

:books: Tell us about a book that you frequently like to gift or recommend: I will list more than one. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

:thinking: I am looking forward to CRiCKET because: I have a lot of questions about the current methods used in the education system which was set up to fulfil the demands of industries during the 19th century. The world is changing and evolving at fast pace and we need to keep up.

:link: We can find you at (socials, github, website, substack etc.): Github X

4 Likes

I love Siddhartha!

3 Likes